Sunday, February 14, 2010

"You're All I Need"

It's Valentine's Day, so it's the perfect excuse for me to post two of the best scenes from my all-time favorite television pairing, Alias' Sydney and Vaughn. They likely won't mean much for anyone who hasn't seen the show, but they're adorable nonetheless.

Vaughn: Syd, this watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And when he gave it to me, he said, "You could set your heart by this watch." It stopped October first -- the day we met.

Clip:



Vaughn: We're not gonna make it out of here. There's something I need you to know.
Sydney: Vaughn...
Vaughn: In my life, there's only one person...
Sydney: Don't do this.
Vaughn: Look at me.
Sydney: Vaughn...
Vaughn: The only reason I pushed you away...
Sydney: Please...
Vaughn: The only reason I didn't know how to be around you...
Sydney: They're coming.
Vaughn: Sydney...
Sydney: I know, Vaughn. I know. We'll find each other. We always find each other.

Clip:

No comments: