Saturday, October 9, 2010

Superfreak. Superfreak. I'm Super Freaky.

I'm not sure why I miss blogging, but I do. Though if I return to the blogosphere, I want my blog to be different, but I'm not sure how. I love pop culture and politics, but things around here were getting a little bland. So if I come back things are gonna change. Maybe.

I just know that I miss writing. I went through all of my college papers at my mom's today. And at the risk of sounding arrogant, I was a really good writer. Some of my papers were fairly impressive. I'm not sure what has happened since then, but I don't think any of my posts have been nearly as witty or clever as anything I turned in as school work. That's kinda ironic, isn't it?

Oh well. Maybe I'll come back and actually write about something interesting some day, but for now, I'm just perplexed.

With that, I'll leave you with a "quote of the week." I'm probably one of the 10 people on the planet still in love with Grey's Anatomy, but even so, I'll leave you with a quote from the forever wise Meredith Grey.

"Nobody chooses to be a freak. Most people don't realize they're a freak until it's way to late to change it. No matter how much of a freak you end up being, chances are there's still someone out there for you... Because when it comes to love, even freaks can't wait forever."

2 comments:

Brian @ PWYJudges said...

You know I'm thrilled to have you back on here writing. Perhaps next week we can brainstorm new topics, post ideas and such.

And, yes, you are a total super freak!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,

I found your blog doing some surfing on Twitter.

I really connect with your instinct to blog, and also struggle to find and produce that clever, interesting content that I know is inside me. This comment may be nearly a year overdue, but... good luck!

Carlo