Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's My Blog and I'll Do What I Want To

This is why I love my friends (slightly edited for your enjoyment).

Elizabeth:
what a tease -- you finally post a blog entry that's not a movie review or something about the industry, as if you're going to give a glimpse into your personal life and you give no explanation, no further discussion and no promise of more
boooooooooooo
maybe i won't be a loyal reader anymore

Jason:
HAHAHAHAHA
you post quotes!

Elizabeth:
yes but mine is just random things that pop into my head
it isn't a movie review site
and i also do have plenty that are insight into my head
quotes/lyrics/etc aren't awkward and incongruent in my blog
in yours, it is
5 movie reviews, random meredith gray quote, back to 3 more movie reviews
like..........what??

Jason:
wellllllll
I figured I would start doing a quote of the week
just because I want to
and I figured since it was a tv quote
it related

Elizabeth:
maybe after reading your entries, i've felt inclined to review things
i reviewed your blog
normally A-, right now C
you need to commit one way or another
are you an impersonal, semi-pretentious but in an endearing way, movie critic
or are you going to have other things and/or insight into your life

Jason:
I think I may post this conversation in my blog

Elizabeth:
GO FOR IT, at least it'll make the damn quote stick out less
now you'll have TWO things that aren't critiques

No comments: