Friday, December 18, 2009

Will You Be My Valentine?


A few months ago I blogged about how trite and cliche the new movie Valentine's Day looked. A new (and better) trailer premiered here today. Now, I am excited to see the movie. Bizarre, I know, since Valentine's Day doesn't actually look good or particularly original. Maybe I am looking forward to it because I really want to see Jennifer Garner go ape-crazy on a pinata (awesome!), or maybe I am turning into a softie who can actually enjoy awful rom-coms (yuck!). Whatever the reason, I think I know where I'll be spending my Single's Awareness Day in 2010 - with my butt in the seat of a movie theater, right where I belong. Who's with me?

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I'm excited about this movie because of the many people in it that I love. Also, the trailer reminds me a bit of Love Actually, and that is just one of the greatest movies ever.